Lunes, Setyembre 10, 2012

Did i learned something?

Did I really learn something?
(from educ blogging)

"Learning is retention and application"
- Virginia Gaces



LISTENING TO MY HEART UNTIL I FINISH WHAT I STARTED....


When they told me about the blogging thing in CC3 my mind told me. "WHAT? WHY?". I was never good in expressing myself whether in person or in written, so i though how could I place a personal touch with my blog as one of the criteria? but I do have a bit of creativity. My first blog was out of imagination and favorites. I do love Harry Potter and movies with happy endings and those with unusual characters. That's why i made it as a theme for my first blog. After doing so I didn't bother to plan what theme to use for my second blog because I though it won't help anyway, but i was wrong. When i realized that i have to do something about it i did, for the second time around i listened to my hearts desire. My second blog was done. Though i found it hard for me to express myself in my blog, i still did it and finally was achieved. God is always good, he gave me a heart of creativity and imaginations. My blogging experience is one of the most fulfilling action of my life.  If you were going to asked me what have i learned in doing this blog? my answer would be easy as A,B,C. I've learned to finish whatever i started. Being able to blog information that could somehow be useful to others gave me a sense of proud. I am proud that I've done it till the end. I am proud that I have shared a very useful information to others. I am PROUD of myself. 



THANK YOU FOR READING...



TILL NEXT TIME. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento